- Schedule of Document Verification - Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Venue: O/O the Superintending Engineer, Electrical Circle, UT, Old Secretariat Building, 5th Floor, Room No 525, Sector 9D, Chandigarh
- The selected candidates are advised to bring all the original documents required as per notification along with photocopy, Original ID proof and 4 recent passport size colour photographs.
MERIT LIST & RESULT GAZETTE
- Merit List - Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Result Gazette -Junior Engineer (Electrical) IMPORTANT NOTICE - The candidates who intend to obtain photocopies of their OMR sheets alongwith answer keys may apply for the same alongwith requisite fee of Rs.250 upto 15th of September, 2023. The application should be sent to the Chief Coordinator, UIAMS (Exam. Wing) Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Near Post office, Panjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh-160014. The amount due can be paid only through crossed bank draft drawn in favour of Chief Coordinator, UIAMS(Exams.) PU, payable at Chandigarh. The candidates should mention their Roll No., Post applied for, Name & address correctly in the application. The photocopies of OMR sheets and answer keys will be provided only to the candidates through speed post. Application submitted on behalf of the candidate and incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
- Question Paper - Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- You can file your objection(s) till 24 May 2023 by Login into your account, if any.
Schedule for the Recruitment Test
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||21.05.2023||Sunday||10.30 AM to 12.30 PM||Chandigarh|
(Updated: on May 04, 2023)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION
|S. No.||Activity||Last Date|
|1||Start Date for Submission of Online Applications||March 06, 2023|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||March 27, 2023|
|3||Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee||March 31, 2023|
Superintending Engineer, Electrical Circle
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 04 Nos. vacant posts of Junior Engineers (Electrical) in the Electrical Wing through direct recruitment on probation period of three years (minimum wages admissible during probation period) in the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- as per the 7th Central Pay Commission notified by the Chandigarh Administration. The fixed salary @ Rs.35,400/- (Level-6) will be paid during the probation period. The category wise detail of vacancies is given as under:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL||PWD*||ESM*|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||4||--||--||--||--||4||1||1|
For details regarding qualification, age, experience, nationality of the applicant, category wise vacancies, selection criteria including details of written examination, application fee and how to apply online etc. as well as for other terms and conditions, candidates are advised to visit the department website www.chandigarh.gov.in on which the link shall be available w.e.f. March 06, 2023. Eligible applicants may submit online applications and deposit the requisite fee, starting from March 06, 2023. The last date of submission of online application will be March 27, 2023 and last date for deposit of application fee will be March 31, 2023 (upto 4:00 PM).
Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.1000/-will be accepted through online mode. Detailed instructions for deposit of fee are available on the website.
Note:- Persons with Benchmark disabilities are exempted from payment of application and examination fee.
- Number of posts mentioned above is tentative and may vary.
- The Chandigarh Administration reserves the right to change any condition/criteria or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- The candidates are required to get their CGPA converted into percentage of marks from their respective Universities/Institutes.
ELECTRICAL CIRCLE, CHANDIGARH